Profile of High School

It was founded affiliated to Gazi Universit by the Council of Higher Education Presidency with the letter dated 25.01.2005 and numbered 6621139/1526, and was attached to Ahi Evran University on 17 March 2006.

It was started to education in 2005-2006 academic year with admiting students to departments of Office Management & Executive Assistantship and Accounting and Tax.

Department of Computer Technologies founded In the 2008-2009 academic year and started to education. Department of Veterinary Health founded in 2012-2013 academic year and started to admit students in 2014-2015 academic year. Department of Child Development founded in 2012-2013 academic year. Department of Plant and Animal Production founded in 2016-2017 academic year.

 

It has 6 departments, 15 teaching staff, 7 administrative staff, 3 auxiliary services personnel and 4 security officers.